How to do the daily maintenance of the angle grinder?
1. Always check whether the power cord connection is firm, whether the plug is loose, and whether the switch action is flexible and reliable.
2. Check whether the brushes are worn too short, and replace the brushes in time to prevent excessive sparks or burnt armature due to poor brush contact.
3. Pay attention to check that the inlet and outlet of the tool cannot be blocked, and remove the oil and dust from any part of the tool.
4. Grease should be added in time.
5. If the tool fails, send it to the manufacturer or the designated maintenance office for overhaul. If the tool is damaged due to abnormal use or man-made disassembly and repair, the manufacturer will generally not repair or exchange it for free.
6. Check the mark of the angle grinder. The angle grinders that cannot be used are: no mark, unclear mark, unverifiable, no matter what shortcomings.
7. Check the shortcomings of angle grinding, here are two inspection methods:
(1) Visual inspection, directly observe whether there are cracks on the surface of the angle grinder with the eyes.
(2) Knock inspection, this method inspects the inside of the main angle grinder by hitting the angle grinder with a mallet. If there is no problem with the angle grinding, then it should be a crisp sound, if it is other sounds, it means that the angle grinding has a problem.
8. Check the rotation strength of the angle grinder, and use the same type of angle grinder of the same batch to use the rotation strength to spot check. The angle grinder that has not been tested must not be installed and used.
As long as the angle grinder is usually operated in strict accordance with the operating procedures, and more attention is paid to the maintenance and inspection of the angle grinder in daily life, the angle grinder is generally more durable and has fewer failures.